I’m Malak. A ’94 Lebanese summer child. I hold a BSc in Life and Earth Sciences and an MSc Phyto-Ecology: Resources, Security and Application.
Koukakurls was previously WanderlessinBeirut. It started off as a venting session between me and me. But it turned to something as diverse as my brain. I could talk to you about a whole array of ideas from how-to, real-life experience stories, reviews about makeup, books, and movies, and go all nerdy to talk about science stuff or even go all patriotic and showcase my home.
Random Facts About Me:
- I talk. A Lot!
- I can never respect people that are lazy (although I am a lazy ass sometimes)
- I can finish a huge novel in a day (if I have enough time)
- I work hard and blogging for me is an escape.
- Give me Coffee and chocolate and I’ll be your best friend
- I love my curls (#TeamNatural)
I would love to hear from all of you, so leave a comment or email me at: