Can we just take a moment and appreciate the fact that I finally had the courage to start my own YouTube channel and actually post a video. Well, my first video is not the greatest and I don’t have perfect lighting or even great experience with it. So here goes.
And what I am planning to do is post it here because it is way easier than sharing the link in my Instagram Bio.
Anyways, please be brutally honest and give me your thoughts. As for my second video it will be better and I will talk. I PROMISE THAT. No spoilers though. (I already filmed it – but I have to refilm it cause I look white as paper. I’ll try to post it sometime this weekend. Just cause I need to edit it really well (way too many bloopers).
List of products I’ve used:
- Moisturizer: Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
- Foundation/BB-cream: Dermacol BB Cream Magic Beauty Cream 8 in 1 – Moisturizing Tinting Cream
- Eyebrow products: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
- Concealer: Maybelline Age Rewind concealer in Fair
- Eyeshadow Primer: Essence 2-in-1 Eyeshadow and Primer
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Blush: Essence silky touch blush
- Eyeshadow: MaxFactor Golden Nudes Eyeshadow Palette and L’Oreal the Nude Palette in Rose
- Eyeliner: Max Factor Color X-pert Waterproof Eye liner
- LipLiner: Provoc Semi-Permanent Lipliner in #48
- Lipstick: NYX in color Cannes
- Mascara: Max Factor Voluptuous False Lash Effect Mascara
- Highlighter: NYX Highlighter Born to glow
Tell me what you think 🙂