I’ve had Wattpad on my phone, iPad and bookmarked on my laptop for more than 7 months and I am so in love with this application, it’s more important than Facebook for me. I don’t know if anyone has heard of it before, but it’s one of the best user-written stories app, for the following reasons:
- It’s Free!
- It features all kinds of writting, from poetry, to short stories, love, action, drama, romance… you name it, it’s found there
- The authors are ordinary people, like you and me.
- Their creativity is beyond amazing. (I’m kinda jealous, because the most I can write is a blog post)
- Easy interface
- You can comment and vote telling the author what to do better.
- Great for bookaholics like myself..
I got introduced to Wattpad by my cousin, she’s a mini-me in terms of reading books, and I even tried to write a book, but it was an epic failure and no, I won’t share it, because it’s really really bad, and I don’t want you to be traumetized… *exagerating much..*
Anyways, if you do feel intrigued with this application, my first recommendation is The Gangleader Kidnapped Me, it is worth it.
N.B.: I am not sponsoring this application, and all views are my true views in regards to this application, and I wasn’t paid to promote it.
Until next time,