7 hours till the new year. But what is there going to be different in the new year. We’ll still be the same people after it strikes 12. We’ll not gonna lose a slipper like a Cinderella story, but we all might get a bit drunk.
So what is gonna be new this year.
Other than have fun, making resolutions is a great thing to do, but what is better is to stick to it.
So this year I’ve made my resolution planning on sticking to it and making it work.
So, Malak’s resolutions for 2013:
1) get into med school, and that is my nb one priority now
2) prioritize and organize (u don’t wanna see how hectic my life is)
3) be more productive and initiative
4) cook at least once a meal (breakfast not an option)
5) lose those last couple of kilos
6) exercise more
7) make biscuits and gravy for me and “G” ❤
Well, I intended to add 8) not falling in love and committing to someone, but "G" was like:"girl
, make resolutions u intend to go forward with" . So love that girl
Anyways, happy new year